Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Wishes

I want to wish everyone a happy Christmas, but know that Christmas is a hard time for many.  It's been a hard year for many people that I know, and my thoughts are especially with them.  I'm lucky as my boys make it easier for me, as they are so excited.   All day Kobe and Harri have been saying 'this is my favourite time of the year' which is lovely to hear, because I know that despite all they've gone through, they can still enjoy this special time. 

Thank you to our friend Alison, who is also our personal photographer at different times ;) We love our Christmas card photo that she took for us this year.  We decided on this one.
It was a hard choice as we also loved these photos that she took too.  
I love Kobe looking at the balloons in this one.
I had better get to bed as Santa is on his way, and no doubt I'll have three boys up very early in the morning.  

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Lisa! I am thankful you have good days. You are an inspiration...the way you keep going even though life can be so hard. Tell Jalen Elder Maxwell said the word "coincidence" is not in Heavenly Father's vocabulary (because He brings about those things we call coincidences). From Nancy in Nevada

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...