Monday 7 July 2014

Portrait of Aaron

Our friends Alison and Amy were visiting a few weeks ago and while she was here Kobe was feeling really sad, because he was missing Aaron.   In our lounge room we have a beautiful portrait of Noah, which my friend Simone organised to be painted for us after Noah passed away.    Amy mentioned that we needed a painting of Aaron as well, and Kobe thought it was a good idea.

Amy has been working hard on a portrait of Aaron for us, which I didn't know she was doing until a couple of days ago. 
I don't have an artistic bone in my body, so I'm amazed at people who have a talent with art. 
Before we went to church yesterday we went to see Amy, who showed us the amazing portrait she had done.  Thank you Amy for such a beautiful and thoughtful gift.  We love it!  You are so talented and kind, and it means so much to us.   I wish you got to meet Aaron, because I know he would've loved you.
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is just gobsmackingly amazing. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous Lisa ..... how nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! Times a million

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish I had the chance to meet Aaron. His warmth shines through your home and brings light to any story or memory you recall. It was a pleasure to do this painting for you and your family, although I must admit, I am a little shell shocked at the kind postings about my art :-/

    Much love x
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both paintings of Noah and Aaron are beautiful! What a wonderful representation of your precious loved ones. I would love to have Amy paint our son. If possible, could you publish her information so we could contact her? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) If you want to email me at lisajking (at) hotmail (dot) com I can give you her number if you like :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! It is SO beautiful! What a treasure for your family. The picture is beautiful, and your family is beautiful!

    Love, from Idaho!

    -Mari

    www.vanormerview2.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...