Tuesday 2 July 2013

I Wish To Be A King

It's so nice to get messages from Aaron's friends from work, who let me know that Aaron is still being remembered at school.

The Make A Wish Foundation was on of the charities that Aaron loved supporting, since they did so much for us as a family in granting Noah a wish.  He used to love the days at school where the kids would dress up and donate money to such a great cause. 

I couldn't stop smiling when Aaron's friend and colleague Kristy sent me a text with this flyer.   Hopefully there were a lot of students in brown and gold :)

7 comments:

  1. That is wonderful he is still remembered with such love and respect.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little red warning about the Uggs & thongs. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What loving people you have to surround you...and I agree with Melanie about the warning for uggs and thongs! We could never put "thongs" on a sign here in the states (thong refers to string bikini-like underware!) We call them flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true! You rarely hear flip-flops being called thongs in the States! I had to remind myself just now what thongs are in other countries LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw "thongs" I thought it was the sleazy underwear or bathing suit! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously so admired and remembered by the school. What a great tribute to a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful way to remember him. I think that he would be so pleased with all of this. Thank you for sharing this with us.


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...