Sunday 9 September 2012

Winning for Kingy

Today in The Examiner (our local newspaper) there was a story about the KMHS football team playing and winning the cup in remembrance of Aaron.  Jayne who had done most of the stories in the paper since Noah and Aaron passed away rang me to let me know it would be in. 

I have only seen the online article so far, and it can be seen here.   It's a lovely article and I'm still so touched by how lovely the boys have been in remembering Aaron (photo below taken by Paul Scambler from The Examiner). 


5 comments:

  1. Amazing boys taught by an amazing man. Very touching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Looks like you have a lot of blog traffic. Have you thought about having ads on your blog? I imagine it could be another source of income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tribute to your husband. May you all be encouraged by the legacy he has left to you and his school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tribute to your husband. Such respect and love from his students, just beautiful. He was obviously a very well loved person by all.

    (Yes, if possible put ads up Lisa, every little bit counts and would love to think my clicks on your blog could bring you some benefit..)

    Any other readers have an idea how this is done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I cannot believe I said the exact same thing as goldengirl in my comment. Must be so TRUE!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...