Wednesday 6 June 2012

Featured Blogger


Last August Mum and I had a lovely weekend in Sydney as we went to Time Out For Women.  It was a great day and after being asked to email photos to them to use for their website (I was spotted with my DSLR camera) I was asked if they could use my blog post about the day on their website

After hearing about Noah and then Aaron passing away, I was contacted by Chrislyn who is the Director for TOFW who said how sorry she was to hear the news, and to see how I felt about being a featured blogger on the TOFW website which would mean writing once a week for a a few months, and just sharing my story, and how things are going every week. 

I knew it would be a lot of work, but thought that it would be good therapy for me to keep writing about everything that has happened, and hoped that sharing what we are going through may help someone else, somehow. 

The first post went up today, and another one will go up every week for the next few months.  You can check out the first post here.


8 comments:

  1. As I keep saying Lisa, you are amazing. You keep up the wonderful attitude, your boys will be so proud of you always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, simply put-YOU ROCK! That was an incredible post and touched me deeply. I follow your wonderful blog daily and just hope and pray that you can find peace and more happiness each day. I'm so sorry you and your boys have had to go through all that you have. I don't even know you but admire everything you have done and do daily to keep the family afloat. Thank you for inspiring and awakening even those of us who are strangers. Keep up the great work.

    Love from Utah
    Us Three and Daisy B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post Lisa. These extra hard days like Mothers Day, I"m sure Aaron and Noah are holding you extra tight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wrote that so beautifully lisa. look forward to your next posts and hope it does help both you and everyone reading xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really proud to see you over there, which is funny because I don't even know you in real life. But I am rooting for you over here in California, and I sort of feel like I'm on your team...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a day I thought about you a lot. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are AWESOME! I was just putting up some of the pictures that you sent me when Noah passed away...I have a special spot for Ben, Noah and Caleb on my fridge. Those boys make me smile. I will always be so grateful that they brought us together. I feel so lucky to know such a super woman! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...