Sunday 18 March 2012

Our Living Memorial

In The Examiner this morning they ran a story about our garden being done. I'm really disappointed that they didn't actually mention the Tasmanian Landscaping Association or businesses that made it happen.  I know they didn't do it to be recognised, but the reason that I agreed to do any
media about it was because I felt that they should be.
  
I kept looking out into our beautiful garden all day today, not believing it is really ours. We love it so much and we spent a lot of time out there today - even eating lunch and tea outside.  Kobe wants to run through the sprinklers on the lawn flat out, but I have had to keep him off to give it a chance to take hold. 

Jay keeps saying it makes him feel more relaxed which is so nice for him, as he's been really struggling especially the last few weeks.  We look forward now to a lot of time together, relaxing in our beautiful new garden.

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad that it make Jay feel 'happy'. That is something you all deserve lots of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO nice! I hardly recognise the front at all. Glad that both Jay and Kobe are enjoying it. I hope you can enjoy it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic Lisa! Pity the business weren't mentioned but you know and they know what happened. So glad you are enjoy the new garden! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO GREAT! Your story has touched so many...and it continue to do so. YOU are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, you could write a letter to the editor of the paper thanking the companies that did this for you. I think that they should be mention too.
    Your yard (garden) looks beautiful!! I love the memorial to Aaron and Noah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome. I love reading about your family and watching this garden being put together. You're an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing your section garden looks. People are so kind. I agree with Claudia I would be inclined to contact the newspaper and ask that they give the Landscaping Association and other companies who donated time and products a mention. You and your lovely boys will have many happy hours in your yard. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it brings all of you much joy.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Before the weekend I didn't even know there was such an Association as the Tasmanian Landscaping Association - now I will never forget them or what Tracey and Jesse-Rose dreamed up for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful, and may this garden in memory of your sweet Noah and dear Aaron bring you and your boys some peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the landscapers. My son was one of them and I am proud of him. They did a great job and have big hearts.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...