Thursday 15 December 2011

A night with Grandma and Grandpa

During the week Mum and Dad came into town and had to come back in again the next day. We thought it would be a good opportunity for Kobe to have his first ever sleepover at their house, and he was SO excited. 

He had the best time with Grandma and Grandpa - collecting eggs with Grandpa and cooking with Grandma.  Mum said he was so good. He slept well and was so happy, waking up in the morning and telling Mum it was a 'beautiful day' at least four times before breakfast (he says it to me ALL day long even if it's pouring with rain!).

He was so lucky to be have the full attention of Grandma and Grandpa. I'm not sure whether they've ever had only one grandchild sleepover on their own before.  Supposedly when Mum told him it was time to come home he wasn't very happy at all and said 'but you said I could stay for a long time!'.   He's already looking forward to the next sleepover.

I missed having my little mate with me all day and it was strange not having him chatting away to me, but I was kept busy with appointments and even got to drop in on Aaron while he was at work, as he has been off class and working on the school timetable next year, for a few days.



I also had lots of fun catching up with these crazy girls for lunch.


I think I'm looking forward to the next sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking foward to our next sleep-over.
    Love Mum.
    xxx
    P'S. "I'ts a beautiful day"

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so brave! I used to cry when I stayed away from home when I was that little :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...