Sunday 27 November 2011

Naughty or Nice

Yesterday a Facebook friend shared a link to a very cool website where Santa sends a personalised video message.  This morning each of the boys watched their very special message from Santa, all the way from North Pole.  It's amazing that Santa knows so much about each of them including how old they are now, what they do during the day, and even had photos of special things they had done throughout the year in his special book.   He also knew what they each wanted for Christmas and got the elves to check on their special machine whether or not they had been naughty or nice this year.

Jalen watched his first and wasn't very happy that he was on the naughty list!


Harri went second but was very nervous after seeing Jay get on the naughty list.  He thought he was going to end up there too, especially as he had a 'naughty' day yesterday.  I LOVE his reaction at the end when he found out he was on the 'nice' list.


Kobe went last and was very excited that Santa knew that he wanted a Barbie (again!) but kept saying 'Barbie and Ken' as that is what he wants from the Toy Story 3 movie. I crack up when I hear in Kobe's video Harri say 'I can't believe I was on the good list!'. Kobe also cracks me up so much when he finds out he was on the good list.

Now they know for sure that Santa is watching I think there will be some boys trying to behave themselves a bit more up until Christmas :)

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, I love Harri's reaction and then he points at Jay like " haha" .. you guys are so funny, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so, so, so GORGEOUS.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, thanks so much for sharing the website. Junior loves his santa video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how as soon as Santa said Harri's name, there was a great big grin!!! I will have to do this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think Santa would send one for Kelv????? he he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made one for my husband and he loved it! Not just for kids it seems :)
    Hi Lisa by the way- I work with Lisa Wheeler and she told me about your blog. I love reading about your family. I was so sad to hear about the passing of your beautiful boy Noah.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...