Sunday 2 January 2011

Barbie ready for tea

Tonight before tea I asked the boys to set the table, and the next thing I know Kobe is running over to me yelling 'Barbie, Barbie!' and he took me over to the table to show me what he had done.

Barbie was sitting at the table all ready for tea and had her own little plate and everything (just a pity she couldn't reach the table!).  Her meal of choice was pancakes, which I must say she mustn't have very often (or she works out ten hours a day!) or else she wouldn't be able to keep that trim figure of hers.

Kobe told me she was folding her arms ready to say a blessing on the food! It's nice to know she appreciates where the pancakes came from, before she hoes into them! ;)


5 comments:

  1. How cute is Kobe! And good on Barbie to remember to say prayer! Pancackes are only special treats Barbie out that figure is going to go out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be an interesting saga.
    Love Mum.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...