Tuesday 30 December 2008

Anything for Peace

In the last 7 months or so, I have remembered that you will sometimes do anything for a little bit of peace. That includes pretending that you don't notice Kobe grabbing something that he shouldn't, as you know that if you pull him away there will be tears!

Of course there are times when I have to stop him getting into something . For some reason Noah's suction machine is like a magnet to babies. He always seems to spot it from afar and loves chewing on the tubing.

Kobe's eyes light up every time I pull out my mobile phone. I don't usually like him touching it too much, but often if we are out somewhere and he is getting restless I will just give it to him to play with. It keeps him quiet for at least 10 minutes.

On Sunday I gave it to him to play with for a little while. Later on I went to send a text to someone and it was dead!! :( Either he dropped it one too many times, or he slobbered in it too much - probably both! Yesterday I went out and bought a new one, and Kobe now has my old one as his 'toy'. Today we caught him holding it up to his ear like he was talking to someone on it!! We couldn't stop laughing and grabbed the camera but were too late. We did catch him sending a text though! ;) He definitely will not be touching my new phone!

6 comments:

  1. Lol, I thought you were going to say he used all this money up on it. Good excuse for a new phone :)

    A pink phone for a boy, interesting choice, make sure he isn't up all night talking on it.

    Thanks for looking on the net all the time for me by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny - really looks like he's texting! That boy is such a character!

    Bye the way, where is the video footage of Aaron on guitar hero??? I think of him every time I see the add for it!

    Look forward to seeing THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was texting me! I got his text. He's so clever ;)

    What kind of phone did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. He needs a facebook account and a blog next. He's learning very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and, I mean, it's no wonder he's wanted the phone. It's pretty much the first thing he saw in this world, isn't it???

    Specimen A:

    http://bp0.blogger.com/_mR4_DMIjx-U/SEZcpuPiaqI/AAAAAAAAEY4/pe7CBeKa7i0/s1600-h/kobe1.jpg

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That texting picture is soooooo funny. It really looks like he is texting.

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...