Monday 1 December 2008

All Ready

Years ago we would put up our Christmas tree on the 1st of December. This year the tree is up, and everything is ready to go - including the presents. Aaron and I spend Saturday night wrapping all the presents and when the boys woke up they were soooo excited to see all the presents under the tree.

They went searching for presents with their names on it and Harri picks up one and yells 'it's my lightsabar!!'. It was so funny, as it actually was a lightsaber that he has been wanting all year. Guess there won't be many surprises this year!

5 comments:

  1. that sucks! you could have disguised it a bit better...i can even tell it's a lightsaber...haha jk;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be careful I remember some kids who used to try to undo the tape without wrecking the paper to see whats in them :) Or was that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad our tree is up and the presents are wrapped. Talk about stressful. I'm glad it's only once a year. But it does look pretty, and I even found a Salt Lake candle in the box,so the house smells like a real Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting.... I must admit, it kinda felt like Christmas this morning when the kids got up and saw the tree again.... I'm sure they will get bored of it soon!! Then I'll have to bring out some pressies to go under!! Must feel so good to have all the wrapping done!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...