Friday 8 August 2008

Mum's Morning Tea

This morning Harri and I went to Bec's house to catch up with her and Annie and also Lynne and her boys. Lynne's boys - Luke and Joel are so cute and look so alike.

Annie was showing off to us how she has learnt how to sit. Its amazing how fast they change and grow. I still can't help but wish that Kobe was more the age of Joel and Annie as they are a lot happier to just entertain themselves, but I know it won't be long before we get there too and I will be wishing he was little again.

2 comments:

  1. Don,t go wishing Kobe will grow up faster.I think he is just a heartbreaker,right from the first time I laid eyes on him, and yes, he does look a little frightened dressed up in all his Hawk,s gear. Just got to love Aaron and his zest and enthusiasm for his beloved team. Tell Jae I,m sooo jealous I didn,t to get to talk to Shane Love Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie is the most gorgeous baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...