Friday 4 July 2008

Aunty Kim

Today we had a lovely visit from Aaron's (step) sister - Kim. She has come over from Melbourne for the weekend. When she arrived it was a bit of a mad house with Noah with a HUGE dirty nappy, and Kobe screaming. I asked her if she would like to stay for the weekend, but for some reason she declined! :)

She is lovely and great to talk to as she is studying Chinese Herbs and Medicine and also teaches reflexology and is a health and lifestyle coach. She also teaches cooking classes using organic food. She was great to talk to about Noah and gave him a foot rub while she was here. I told her she needs to move back down, so we could have her on hand for Noah :) I don't think that will be happening, but she said she is happy for me to contact her any time about him which is good.

Harri was showing her how to play on the Wii and she would say 'ready teddy' to tell him to get ready to start and he would say 'I'm not teddy! I'm Harri!'. It is nice that she could meet Kobe while he is still young. She even brought Aaron and I a lovely treat of some yummy fruit, and cheese and biscuits to have when things are quiet. Hopefully that won't be too far away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...