Friday 27 June 2008

Sleeping, Screaming and Smiling

Since saying I can't wait for Kobe to be a little older, it seems like he has grown up overnight! The last three nights he has been a champion at sleeping - the first night for 9 hours, the second night was 6 1/2 hours and last night was 9 hours again! I don't want to jinx myself like Chelsea, but hopefully this is the start of him being in a little bit of a routine. Now we just have to get Noah to sleep better and we will all be happy :)

This morning he had on his little suit that Mum and Dad bought him and the saying on it matched him perfectly, so I just had to take a photo even though he was miserable.

At the end of last week I thought he was starting to smile, and now he is definitely smiling. These were taken two minutes after he was screaming in the photo above, so I'm sure he wasn't too traumatised, by me taking his photo while he was screaming.


8 comments:

  1. I love that last photo. Kind of screwing his little nose up. What a change to screaming just 2 mins before. I hope the 9hr stints last for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And also what an angel! He'll have to give Alex some sleeping tips! As he woke every two hours last night, until I caved in and put him in bed with us.
    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pic of Kobe smiling, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good boy Kobe, keep your Mummy happy (wow they are some very early smiles - he's only three weeks isn't he?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful boy !!!! Love Grandma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cute, but my favourite is the first one... Kobe is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he, that photo is a classic! Yeah, dont go jinxing yourself... i sure did! Even I was in tears the other night cause she was in so much pain. Hate it!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...