Friday 21 December 2007

Yum!

Anyone who knows Jalen knows that he is very fussy (just like his Dad!). It is good for me though as it always means more for me! Today Mum and Dad dropped in and brought us some beautiful fresh vegies from their garden. They also brought us a heap of fresh raspberries. Jalen kept asking all night if he could have some for dessert, and I was thinking that he would taste them and not like them. I was very wrong!

The whole time he kept saying 'this is soooo yummy, I can't resist them!'. Finally we have found something that he really likes. Harri usually eats most things (he is more like me!) but wasn't too keen on the raspberries.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when your kids love something healthy? Sarra is a raspberries fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. Raspberries are one of the things I miss most about Tassie. They are so expensive up here, we have to settle for frozen ones. Enjoy some for me!

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...