Sunday 19 August 2007

Spring Is On The Way!

This is one of my favourite things ever to see - blossoms on the trees at the end of winter. I obviously must make a big deal about it because the other day when I went to pick up the boys from school, Jay came running up to me saying 'Mum! Guess what I saw today - blossoms on the trees!' - he knew I would be excited about it :) Whenever we drive around I am always commenting on how pretty they are and how winter is almost over.

I love the look of the Autumn leaves too, but they also depress me as I know winter is on the way. I just had to go out and take some photos of the blossoms today. The weather has been so mild the past few days. I can't wait for winter to really be over.

2 comments:

  1. nice to keep updated with the kings, im actually starting to enjoy reading your blog and beckys and toni this is eden if you were wondering. The cherry blossom are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cherry blossoms.. Bring on SUMMER I say!!!!

    emma

    ReplyDelete

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...