Wednesday 8 August 2007

Babies!

Seems to be that just about everyone that I know is either pregnant or just had a baby! My cousin Toni just had a beautiful little girl - Lil. You can check her out on her blog. It is so nice seeing my Pop holding her. Another great shot for the next DVD clip.

A looooong time ago - when I was much younger :) I went to school in the USA for a year. My best friend and roomate was Allison, who was from Canada. We still keep in touch from time to time (or I should say I keep in touch with Jon - her husband - he is much better on the email than Allison!). I was very excited to see this photo the other day.

They have just had their fourth child - Dillon. They now have Brittney, Natalie, Joshua and Dillon. I can't get over how much the girls look like Allison. Even though it has been over 13 years since I last saw her, I miss Allison a lot and the fun we used to have together. Definately doesn't seem like it was over13 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so grateful for everyone's love and support, and appreciate your comments xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...